April 21, 1996
- 253 people met to worship at Faulkner State Community College in Fairhope, AL
April 28, 1996
- Met at FSCC and organized Jubilee Baptist Church. Dr. Mack Morris was called as pastor and Dick Robertson as minister of music.
June 9, 1996
- Jubilee moved to a warehouse on Stanton Road in Daphne, after meeting during May at the Eastern Shore Movie Cinema.
October 6, 1996
- "Miracle Day" offering to purchase land for a new building totaled $61,650.
- Purchased 15 acres of land on Pleasant Road in Daphne.
October 27, 1996
- First worship service on Pleasant Road property-deacons erected a cross.
- Moved into new 24,000 square ft. multi-purpose building with 500 seat worship center, education space, and office suite.
June 17, 2001
- Paul Matthews called as pastor to begin his ministry at Jubilee on July 8.
October 14, 2001
- Dedication of new 13,000 square ft. education building providing space for 24 classrooms, youth area, and library.
April 3, 2002
- Easter Sunday - 2 services - total attendance 512-highest attendance yet.
- Jubilee begins 2 Sunday morning worship services due to lack of space.
December 11, 2005
- Moved into new 27,000 square ft. multi-purpose worship center which provides worship space for 800, a gymnasium, commercial kitchen, youth area for 175, and office space.
April 16, 2006
- Largest worship attendance in church history (to date) - 1,031 in two worship services on Easter.
April 30, 2006
- Jubilee celebrates 10 years of God's blessings.
March 23, 2008
- Largest worship attendance in church history (to date) - 1,108 in two worship services on Easter.
- Joe Stringer called as Youth Pastor.
- John Saxon called as Children's Pastor.
July 22, 2012
- Joe Howell called as Worship Pastor.
August 5, 2012
- KIDZ Church begins being held in both morning worship services due to growth.
- God's Living Sea MDOP moves to "Extended Day" hours.