Hello friends, I hope you and yours are doing well. Thanks for continuing to be a vital part of Jubilee! Here are a few things you need to know as we continue to worship and serve the Lord this summer:
- We will ask everyone attending on-campus worship to wear a face covering (unless you have a medical condition or disability that prevents it). If you don’t have one, masks will be available at the welcome desk.
- Services remain at 9 and 10:30am. We continue to encourage our most vulnerable to worship at home. We will continue to livestream services at 9 and 10:30am each Sunday. The recording of the service should be available on the website and the app by Monday, if not before.
- We will continue to hold off on traditional Sunday School, Sunday morning childcare, and on-campus Wednesday night Bible study for the time being.
- We are moving full-speed ahead with the backpack ministry. Many of you have committed to help needy students in this way. Currently we have 66 students in need and many of the backpacks are being filled. There are a few left if you or your Sunday School class would like to participate in this ministry.
- We are again encouraging giving to the Annie Armstrong Offering for North American Missions. Please pray about giving to this offering and providing needed support for our missionaries and church-starters in North America. Here is a link to see some excellent video clips about U.S. and North American missions: anniearmstrong.com/featured-videos/